Buy subscription with us and unlock Skillshare – Create Custom Animations for VideoScribe course today. No more payment for gurus. Join the rest of the tribe.
Buy from trusted reseller with instant download. Mega Drive Link Full Content. Pdf Videos Docs
About the course:
About This Class
CREATING CUSTOM ANIMATIONS IN VIDEOSCRIBE
In this class, you will learn how to create your own vector SVG images or to use purchased vector images for use in VideoScribe or other whiteboard animation software.
We will be using Adobe Illustrator and VideoScribe to build images that animate the way you want them to. This class assumes you have some working knowledge of each piece of software.
By the time you finish this class you’ll know how to create an animated SVG from a purchased or hand-drawn vector image, how to speed up or slow down the animation, how to add color, and how to either have the color load in or be ‘scribbled in’ on screen.
Lesson 1: Finding your ideal vector image
Lesson 2: See how your vector will be rendered in VideoScribe
Lesson 3: Two ways to add color to your vector file
Lesson 4: Tracing a photo to create a vector image
Lesson 5: Creating text to use as an animated SVG in VideoScribe
Lesson 6: Modifying images from the VideoScribe library
Lesson 7: Overview and class project – Build your own animation!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Adobe Illustrator (begin a free trial here)
- VideoScribe (begin a free trial here)
Lessons in This Class
- 1. Intro to ‘Creating Animated Vector Images for VideoScribe’ (1:25)
- 2. Finding the Perfect Vector Image (4:32)
- 3. How Lines are Rendered in VideoScribe (4:41)
- 4. Two Ways to Add Color to Your Vector File in Illustrator (6:32)
- 5. Tracing an Image to Use as a Animation in VideoScribe (8:17)
- 6. Making Text into an Animated Vector for VideoScribe (10:24)
- 7. Modifying Images from the VideoScribe Library (3:04)
- 8. Overview & Class Project( 0:45)
Download Link Is Locked