Buy subscription with us and unlock Content Mavericks – The Greatest Hits Content System course today. No more payment for gurus. Join the rest of the tribe.
Buy from trusted reseller with instant download. Mega Drive Link Full Content. Pdf Videos Docs
About the course:
Who it’s for
Greatest Hits Content is best for you if you run a client-based business that sells a high ticket service, coaching, or consulting offer for $500 or more. If this is you, you’re probably struggling with:
- Getting clients without needing to do manual cold email outreach
- Acquiring a handful of clients who pay premium prices on a recurring basis
- Working with clients who have more money than time
- Executing a content strategy that works to acquire high ticket clients vs SEO traffic
- Turning leads into clients so you never have to worry about losing one big client
- Living month-to-month with unstable cashflow
What it helps you achieve
Greatest Hits Content will help you achieve the following in 30-90 days:
- Build recurring revenue by adding 5-10 high paying, recurring clients to your business
- Find the right content topics to attract larger clients who want your help
- Position you as a “market of one” so clients can only get what you sell from you
- Grow an audience you own and can contact anytime you need a new client
- Take on a new client whenever you need by sending one email
- Run small budget ads to your content to add new prospects to your email list daily
- Get off the content creation hamster wheel by doing all of the above with 1-5 pieces of content (aka 1-5 “greatest hits”)
How it works
Greatest Hits Content is broken down into seven parts (with templates, email swipes, and examples you can model). Every part has an over-the-shoulder video training that is 30-90 minutes in length.
Part 1: Greatest Hits Content Survey
TL;DR: How to find content topics using a unique survey method.
- The three questions you need to ask to find the best content topics.
- The survey template we used to get 104 responses.
- How to analyze the survey results and prioritize what content to create first.
- How to check if the topics from your survey have organic traffic potential.
- How to run this survey on social media if you don’t have an email list.
Part 2: AIDA Article Template
TL;DR: How to create slam dunk content every time with a proven writing template.
- How to write the headline, outline, and body of your blog posts to hook in the right readers.
- The writing template we use (based on the exact same template we used to attract the Head of Product Marketing at Amazon with one blog post).
- Introduction and body copy formulas for the five blog post formats we’ve found that work the best to attract big clients.
- Live examples of how to write content that gets clients and ranks on Google.
- One resource you can use to outsource your content for less than $0.18 per word, if you don’t want to write it.
Part 3: Three Jabs Strategy
TL;DR: How to get over 10% of your traffic to convert into leads.
- How to use “Utility Content Upgrades” to convert content-driven traffic into leads.
- REAL LIFE EXAMPLE: The content conversion strategy we used on one blog to convert the blog’s traffic into 10,080 email leads per month.
- How to track what individual pieces of content convert to clients the best, so you can double down on promoting your top converters.
- How to make sure more of your emails hit your leads inbox so they see your offer (hint: Active Audience).
- How to customize the experience for every visitor to your site so you get more conversions from your content.
Part 4: Red Packet Partnerships
TL;DR: How to get 100-1,000 leads in a day (without SEO or paid ads).
- How to find partners who can add 100-1,000 leads to your business in one day, using your content and “guest emails”.
- The free tool we use to add emails to our mailing list, when someone clicks a link inside one of our partner’s emails. No one teaches this.
- How to track how many clients come from every partnership, so you can do more promos with partners who deliver high paying clients.
- Three warm partner methods and three cold partner methods. Start with the warm partner methods for quick and easy partnership wins.
- The exact partnership script we use to land win-win partnerships with big influencers we’ve never met before.
Part 5: $5 Hit Records
TL;DR: How to run small budget content distribution ads to get daily leads.
- The one Google Analytics report you need to look at to see which of your content converts the best, so you can promote it in your ads.
- A live demo of how to set up your ads inside the ad network with the exact conversion objective and settings you need to use.
- The step-by-step standard operating procedure our team uses that you can follow or give to a team member to set up your ads for you.
- A campaign planning template with ad copy, headlines, and blog post URLs so you can fill-in-the-blanks, then upload your ads into the ad network.
- How we write ads that get shares and leads. I go over one of our highest converting ads with a 20% share-to-reaction ratio, and breakdown how to write one for yourself.
Part 6: Viral Content Upgrades
TL;DR: How to get strangers to share your content daily (without cold outreach).
- What to do after someone opts-in to your email list so you get more traffic to your content without paying more for ads.
- Content upgrades vs viral content upgrades. How, when, and where to use each of them to get maximum shares and leads from your content.
- The free viral sharing tool we use to get people to share our blog posts. This is 25x more effective than the share bars you see on blogs nowadays.
- How to leverage “credibility content” in your viral content upgrades to turn sharers into clients.
- A live demo from blog post to social share so you can see how it all works how to set it all up.
Part 7: 900 Word Emails
TL;DR: How to get $500-$15,000 clients (without a phone call).
- Four GOATs of email marketing who’ve driven millions of dollars from email. Here’s what I learnt from each of them to run 6-figure email campaigns.
- How to use “presell content” to get the most qualified prospects in your audience to raise their hand that they want your help.
- How to find the trigger points that get your clients to buy. Once you know these, you can keep using them in your emails to bring on new clients.
- Word-for-word examples of how to write your emails, including how to word the call to action at the end of your email so people reply to your offer.
- How to have a natural conversation with people over chat, so you can see if what you have to offer is a good fit for them, then bring them on as a client.
Download Link Is Locked