Buy subscription with us and unlock Asian Efficiency – Rituals System course today. No more payment for gurus. Join the rest of the tribe.
Buy from trusted reseller with instant download. Mega Drive Link Full Content. Pdf Videos Docs
About the course:
The System That Effortlessly Installs Any Habit in an Hour and Makes It Run on Autopilot (Without You Ever Having to Think About It)
Today I woke up with ease, hopped out of bed (didnt hit the snooze button once), and moved seamlessly from waking up to jump-starting my day. I knew what I was going to accomplish, and I didnt want to wait a second to get started.
But it wasnt always this way.
Does this sound familiar?
The alarm goes off and you dread the idea of getting out of bed. You slam the snooze button, roll over, and, still half-asleep, start anxiously thinking about the day. If you get up now, you can pack lunch for work and get in a few minutes of stretches. But its been months since you actually did that, and the beds warm. Do your co-workers notice youre always rushing in five minutes late and out of breath? More questions run through your mind as you try to put off the day.
- The alarm goes off again. No time for breakfast now, much less stretching and packing lunch. You rush to get ready for work, stressed the whole time, and arrive feeling on edge, a feeling that doesnt go away for a couple hours.
When you get home, youre exhausted and the thought of exercising, laying out your clothes for tomorrow, and planning the next dayall those good habits you want for yourselfthats just not going to happen. So you slide into your default routine: dinner, TV, Facebook and Twitter time, bed.
Any of that sound familiar? Yeah, that was me, too. Every day for years. After dropping out of school, I spent years at a dead-end job, disappointing my family and going nowhere. I was worried my grandparents wouldnt be around anymore by the time I finally made something of myself.
I felt like life was just happening to me. Do you ever feel that way?
The 5 Telltale Signs That Habits Aren’t Working for You
Life feels like its happening to you because youre not in control. And to get back in control, you need good habits, but theyre hard to stick to. Everyone has a finite amount of willpower, and when your habits take a lot of effort, you just dont keep going with them.
Weve noticed some common signs of struggling to form good habits. The quotes below are right from our clients, but weve felt the same way sometimes, too.
Any of this sound familiar?
You get excited about forming a new habit, but it only lasts three days at most before you give up. Weeks go by before you talk yourself into getting back into the habit.
“I think it just takes energy and focus for a stretch of time in the beginning and I haven’t sustained that.”
Each time you skip a habit, you find the perfect excuse for why you skip it, but the next day you feel guilty for not following through.
“There’s some shame tied in there…it’s got an effect on my confidence. I don’t feel as good about myself.”
You procrastinate until something becomes a crisis and you have to do it to avoid negative consequences. For some reason, you can’t push yourself to do tasks until youre in crisis mode.
“I only do things when I absolutely have to, like more emergency instead of getting out ahead of it and doing important.”
You tell yourself that something else is more important than your habit as an excuse for not doing it. No matter how unimportant the other thing is, you convince yourself that it’s MORE important than starting your habit.
“I’m either lying to myself that I’ll go later, or I’m putting something else and making it more important.”
You don’t have enough motivation and willpower for when you need them mostespecially at night and after a long day of work.
“The moment that I leave work, it all just falls apart. Whether it’s willpower, I honestly can’t tellIt must be a willpower thing. It just all falls apart. No consistency.”
If you can identify with any of these, thats a red flag that the way you try to form new habits isnt working for you. Youre probably missing one or two little things that prevent you from sticking to these habits.
Trying to remember when to do your habits is a recipe for disaster. We all have too much to remember as it is. So we need to start writing habits down.
Sticky notes on your monitor are
obviously not working…
Youve probably tried to use sticky notes on your monitor as reminders. Theyre great, but only when youre sitting at that one spot, and even then they only work half the time.
Calendar reminders are great too, but once you ignore them a couple of times, you stop taking them seriously and they become an annoyance.
You start doing random tricks like sleeping in your gym clothes so youll exercise first thing in the morning or drinking a lot of water before bed so you wont sleep in.
Then there are tons of those little streak apps on your phone. Youve heard that if you mark an X every day you do a habit, that its more likely to stick. So you end up buying all these different apps, but none of them do the trick.
All these little tricks and hacks might work for a day or two. But they dont help you form and keep new habits. What else can you do?
There IS Something Better Out There
After a while, trying new idea after new idea and having nothing stick gets frustrating. We hear this from our clients all the time. Theres so much information out there: countless blogs, articles, books, YouTube videos, and experts. Youre so tired of trying new things but feel like if you just found that one perfect method, youd be set.
Youd be doing those good habits, and your productivity would skyrocket. Everything would just run on autopilot, and you wouldnt have to think twice about what to do. Your days would get less stressful, and youd have time to breathe.
And most importantly, youd be in control of your life and getting more of what you wantthings like money, respect, time with family, better relationships, a more fulfilling career.
After four years of research and experiments, weve figured out what the happy, highly paid, and productive people do each day that makes them so successful.
Their lives run practically on autopilot without much effort. Everything just clicks.
You know these people. They have a lot of energy. They’re respected. And people look up to them because they’re successful.
And they ALL have seven rituals and success principles in common. Weve broken them down into a system that anyone can follow, and were about to reveal them here.
But First a Warning
This isnt the same stuff youve seen everywhere else.
If youre serious about boosting your productivity, you dont want a bunch of vague, feel-good mantras. You want specific, clear steps that are so simple they cant help but work in achieving your goals.
If youre serious about being successful, you dont want more articles by experts who contradict each other and give advice without giving you the reasons for it. You want actionable checklists, along with the reasons for every single item on those checklists.
If youre serious about using your time well, you dont want more tips, tricks, and hacks that suck you into hours of reading and leave you more confused than when you started. You just want something simple you can follow that takes the thinking and frustration out of the whole process.
You want the final, definitive solution to how to make habits stick. And you want it to work effortlesslyright away.
Heres a secret almost no one else will tell you:
Habits Dont Work.
Now this might be a bit controversial, given how popular habits are right now. But we want you to have real information, even if that means going against the grain. If something doesnt work, it doesnt work. And heres why habits dont:
Habits are vague.
When people tell you to pick up the habit of positive thinking, what does that even mean?
Rituals are specific.
You know exactly what you need to do. Theres no thinking or second guessing involved.
Habits arent sticky.
Everyone makes it sound easy to just walk more, wake up earlier, and meditate. What they dont tell you is how to get started and how to keep it going. Without a solid game plan and system, maintaining habits can become a second full-time job.
With Rituals, you dont have to worry about that.
The system does all the hard work for you and makes it easy to sustain any habit you want to have.
Habits dont show you how.
When someone says to pick up the habit of exercise, how do you know where to start? How do you do this without getting overwhelmed? How do you make it part of your life without disrupting everything else you have going on?
Habits dont address the HOW. Rituals do.
The whole foundation of Rituals is that theyre easy to follow, go step by step, and are effortless to doits the system that fuels this.
As part of a Rituals System, habits become easy.
What Rituals Will Do For You and Your Success
By now you know that having the right rituals can change your life. When you install the seven rituals all successful people have, it’s only a matter of time until you become successful.
So what does successful actually feel like? Well, here are some of the things we at Asian Efficiency, as well as our clients, have felt after implementing the Rituals System:
- Habits just clickyou dont have to think about them anymore (they just run on autopilot)
- Youre less stressed in the morning before work and are actually excited about your upcoming day
- Waking up early becomes easy and you feel in charge of your day
- You walk and exercise more (regardless of the weather because youre now addicted to it)
- You have more energy after work so you can still do important things if you choose to (or just relax guilt free)
- You have more leisure time, thanks to all the rituals that streamline your life
- You go to bed at night with the satisfaction of knowing you gave it all you’ve got
- You dont feel rushed and anxious when youre under a lot of pressure (you now have a ritual to get rid of your stress in less than three minutes and focus on the task at hand)
You Can Learn the EXACT Step-by-Step System for Installing Habits and Rituals That Stick
Installing any habit and keeping it should be easy and effortless. It should be something you can do once and never have to think about again. It doesnt have to be a daily, endless struggle of willpower and discipline.
A habit should be a part of your daily life without you ever having to think about it. Just like how you brush your teeth or tie your shoes.
You just do it.
That’s what the Rituals System can do for you.
It will let you install any habit without failure, by following a simple step-by-step system you can implement in under an hour without having to think about it.
It’s the EXACT step-by-step system we use to install any habit. Weve taught it to hundreds of private clients and customers over the last four years.
It’s what Zack, the Asian Efficiency podcast host, has used to get out of $9,241 in debt in under a year and to get multiple investments working for him. Its what changed my life, allowing me to become one of the highest-paid time management consultants in the world. It all started with the system that enabled me to install the habits of a morning routine, daily journaling, exercise, an evening routine, and many others.
Now I don’t even think twice about these habits. They’ve become rituals that are now a part of my daily life. When youre at this stage, you don’t have to “maintain” your habits anymoretheyre just something you do every day.
The Rituals System allows you to have that consistency. Whether that’s a daily habit or something you have to do once a week, the system makes it easy for you to do it without wasting any energy on remembering what to do or when to do it.
Now I have to admitI’m not perfect. Sometimes I slip up and I skip or forget to do one habit. Sometimes I’ll go out for drinks, come home late, and skip my rituals that night and the next day.
Ill usually feel bad about it for a moment, but luckily I have the Rituals System to fall back on.
Whenever I slip up, I just follow the system again and with the same excitement and accuracy, I instantly regain my ritual.
So you might be wondering which rituals you need to have. There are literally hundreds of rituals you can install, but which are the most important?
To avoid wasting time, we’ve distilled it down to just seven must-haves. These are the rituals that all highly successful and productive people share.
The 7 Must-Have Rituals for Every Successful Personand How to Get Them for Yourself
In our Rituals course youll discover the seven rituals you must have to be successful and extremely productive. These are:
Waking Up Early
- How to get in bed before midnight and wake up refreshed at 5 or 6am (and get two extra hours in your day)
- The secret trick to waking up without having to hit the snooze button
- How to go out on the weekend, party late… and still get back to waking up early
- The seven steps that will take you from “I woke up tired” to “feeling energized” in under an hour
- The one mistake 99% of people make when they install a morning ritual that prevents them from making it consistent
- Three techniques that will prevent you from feeling rushed and overwhelmed in the morning before you go to work
- The exact meditation exercise we use to get focused and banish anxiety
- A step-by-step visualization exercise to help you achieve any goal you want
- How to go from feeling scattered to being mindful, present, and calm with our meditation exercise
- How to remove those mental blocks that prevent you from exercising (works for any exercise regimen, e.g., walking, gym, yoga, weightlifting)
- The strategies for overcoming the lack of motivation to exercise
- The ONE thing you must do if you slipped up on your exercise ritual and want to regain it (it guarantees you’ll exercise like you used to)
- How to plan your picture-perfect day in advance and actually stick to it
- What to do when an emergency comes up, so you dont get knocked off your plan
- How to balance the “urgent” and “important” items on your todo list in a stressful day that you didn’t plan for
- How to build breaks into your day (without feeling “unproductive” about it)
- How to boost your motivation levels with a simple technique for any break you take
- How to smoothly transition back into work without feeling guilty or lost
- The “pre-evening ritual” that shows you exactly what to do after you come home from work tired and stressed about everything you need to do (paying bills, cooking, washing dishes) before you can even do your evening ritual
- The proven system and sequence to wind down and feel relaxed and ready to go to bed (especially if you want to go to sleep early) in just 5 steps
- The one technique to instantly switch off and not worry about any unfinished business that’s preventing you from getting a good night’s sleep
Download Link Is Locked