Unlock Andres Moline – Fstoppers – Mastering Macro Photography (2021) Course with Turbocourses membership.
Unlimited courses just for $28. Lifetime subscription. Join the tribe of thousands of other users and never pay for a guru again.
Andres Moline – Fstoppers – Mastering Macro Photography Download
This macro photography tutorial takes you through a variety of studio shoots and then into the jungles of Central America. Andres teaches his techniques to shoot fine art, products, live insects, amphibians, and reptiles. Each lesson is accompanied by a post-processing section where Andres will demonstrate his full Lightroom and Photoshop workflow. This tutorial is perfect for anyone wanting to get started in or perfect their macro photography.
Fstoppers has teamed up with Andres Moline to produce Mastering Macro Photography: The Complete Shooting and Editing Tutorial. This digital download comes with 22 lessons and more than 12 hours of video content. We start off teaching the basics of macro photography by shooting in the studio and then put everything into practice by traveling to the rain forests of Costa Rica. Andres teaches all of the techniques he uses day to day in capturing fine art, products, and live subjects. Each lesson is accompanied by a post-processing section where Andres will demonstrate his full Lightroom and Photoshop workflow. This tutorial is perfect for both beginners who want to get started or more advanced photographers who want to perfect their macro work and learn time-saving techniques.
What Is Covered in This Tutorial:
– Photography basics (ISO, shutter speed, aperture, etc.)
– Overview of best lenses and gear for macro photography
– Tips for better composition
– Oil and water
– Jewelry (product)
– Live insects (crawling and flying)
– Lighting techniques
– Shooting during the day and night
– Focus stacking and maximizing depth of field
– Finding subjects
– Handling and manipulating subjects
– Building panoramic images
– Raw processing and editing workflow
– Color correction and image adjustment
– Basic object removal, painting, and cloning
– Masking and layering techniques
– Compositing and digital recreation
Download Link Is Locked